Monday, August 18, 2008

What Have We Been Up To?

Not much!

Yes, as my sister Emily pointed out in her last comment, Colton must be 3 by now! Ha Ha - Here's a few of the things we've been up to!



We had a GREAT Birthday party for Colton!

He even got a skateboard from his best-buddy & neighbor, Brent!





And a BIG truck from Oma & Opa!


We've been trying to spend a lot of time with family this summer since who knows where we'll be next summer.




Colton has finally started to go for rides with Uncle Chad!



Here's a video too:







Speech Therapy has been keeping us busy and is going great too! At his last appt he said "Cock-a-doodle-doo" - I didn't realize how happy one animal sound could make me - I'm officially a mother :)

Other than that, we're just trying to stay cool - anyway we can! Here's how Colton likes to keep cool!

2 comments:

james n mary said...

i LOVE it...colton in the fridge! and he's takin' rides with chad...HILARIOUS! let me know when you kids are on this side of town visiting seth's folks or yours! that way i can come and visit too :D

The Riding Family said...

Chad was booking it with Colton on his chair. I guess I'm a mother to...I get worried a bit too easily I think. I love the picture of Colton in the refrigerator. My Mom was really worried that he could actually close the door and get stuck inside but I reminded her that fridges don't have that much extra space (at least ours doesn't).