Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ode to Toronto

So, I'm sitting here missing our "toronto family"...

We were so blessed to have been there for 2 1/2 years! I don't think that Seth and I could have ever imagined how many friends we would make when we first loaded up our belongings and treked up to Canada. Or how hard it was going to be to say goodbye to all of them. These pictures only show about half of the people we would have liked, but since our last Sunday was over a Holiday weekend a lot of people were on 'holidays.' I'm really not good at putting these kinds of feelings into words, suffice it to say that we LOVED our ward family and will always cherish the memories we made there!

3 comments:

Maren said...

Cute pictures Becky! It really made me miss my old Toronto Ohana!

Wendy said...

I miss you and I miss our ward and ugh! The new ward is weird... or perhaps I'm just not used to it yet!

PHATT Devil said...

Now we both can say we've lived in other countries with our families...You in Canada, me in Northern Mexico (err, Tucson).