Friday, September 28, 2007

Time Flies...

I had a dream the other night that I went to a class on how to write better blogs! ha ha - I knew I needed to post something...




Nothing too exciting has really happened. We're just adjusting to our new place and our new schedule. Colton has decided to go to one nap a day and the transition hasn't been very fun, but we're starting to get it figured out.




I thought since my last post was so "depressing" I should write some good stuff about Arizona. So, here it goes:




1. 2300 miles closer to family
2. 2 bedrooms!

3. Washer & Dryer in apt

4. Dishwasher

5. Still swimming and it's almost Oct!

6. I get the car everyday!

7. Seth usually gets up with Colton in the morning

8. Sunday dinners with Family (probably relates to #1)

9. Good Sales

10. We know that this is where we are supposed to be!


Here's some random pictures from the last few weeks:





Saying goodbye to Erin - she's in Macedonia for a year on a Fulbright (sp?) scholarship - we're so proud of her!

Check out the AZ sunset in the back window


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm glad Colton still looks the same, it makes it seem like you haven't been gone for very long - oh wait, you haven't! I miss you guys. I wish it was Arizona was just a little bit closer to Toronto...