Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Oma!


Today is Oma's Birthday and we just wanted her to know how much we love and appreciate her! Yesterday we surprised her at work - Colton walked into her office carrying a flower and a balloon (it was the greatest picture I never took - ha ha - I brought the camera and went to snap a picture but when I turned it on I found out that I had left the memory card in the computer the night before - AGH!) Then we took her to lunch at Oregano's! It was great because we were actually able to surprise her! We love you Oma - Hope you have a great and restful day!

2 comments:

Frolicking Night Owl said...

Happy B-Day to "Oma"! :) K - I just read your tomato soup story ... sounds like ... more concerned about keeping the carpet clean! :)

Becky

Frolicking Night Owl said...

oops...meant to say sounds like me.