Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Think I'm Going to be Sick!



That game was just awful! I mean I HATE the Sterns and I HATE that Popovich keeps pulling out the "hack-a-Shaq" - come on already Pop and play basketball!!!!!!! BUT the Suns lost that one all on their own! How can we play this badly in the playoffs?! We scored 35 points in the 1st quarter and then we just crapped out! No points from Barbosa AND Hill?! We cannot play for only one half and hope to win the game! If I wasn't logging the game, I would've stopped watching!


Ok, I'm starting to feel better now...

It takes 4 wins (not 2). I still believe the Suns have it in them to do this - I hope this fires them up!


I know this series isn't over!
(I bet some of you didn't realize how into Basketball I can get?)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I didn't know! I'm glad you have your blog to get that off your chest!

Jen said...

i bet you are funny to watch!!

Paola said...

I don't even want to talk about it!